- Ярославль: музей-заповедник историко-архитектурный
- Yaroslavl: History and architecture museum
- ~1885. Moscow.
- Tempera on wood panel, silver, gold, pearls, silk, filigree, enamel, guilloche, stringing.
- The icon except the faces and the hands is covered with a frame and a riza.
- The riza is embroidered with small pearls, the folds of cloths are decorated with bigger pearls.
- On the Virgin's cap there is an eight-edged star decorated with transparent glass.
- The borders are gilded and ornamented with a floral relief, the corners and the double diadem are decorated with floral ornament in multicolored enamel against a filigree background.
- The gilded background is covered with a gilloche net ornament.
- On the background and the lower border there are plaques with blue enamel inscriptions.
- The base of the icon is a cypress-panel in a crimson silk "shirt", on the reverse side there is a silver rectangular plaque where an inscription stating: "To Ivan Egorovich Leontyev from grateful parishioners of the old Pokrovsky Cathedral in Shuya. 1898" is engraved.
- предмет с изображением:
- посвящённый предмет: