- Маццони С.
- Sebastiano Mazzoni
- Italian painter, Venetian school (~1611 - 1678)
- The Florentine artist Sebastiano Mazzoni, who was a poet and architect as well as a painter, rivals Francesco Maffei as the most lively and imaginative painter of the Baroque period in Venice.
- Under the influence of Fetti, Liss and above all Strozzi, Mazzoni aimed for a style of airily elegant images moving in a space with which he could experiment ex novo in freely imaginative terms.
- His early training in Tuscany did however remain influential with the result that in Mazzoni the decorative exuberance of Maffei seems to be passed through an intellectual filter even in the bolder examples of figure painting.
- Венеция: гал. Академии
- Venice: Gallerie dell'Accademia
- Oil on canvas.
- Верх полукруглый.
- предмет с изображением: